Frequently Asked Questions
1. Can I use your music in my video/game/project/etc?
Feel free to use my tracks in non-commercial stuff but remember to place link to my youtube channel somewhere in your project or in video description. As I said: You can download and use my music for free, but not in commercial way (this also means it has to be non-monetized).
Examples of proper credits:
- Music by Violin Melody: https://youtube.com/OfficialViolinMelody
- Violin Melody - "Supernova" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vX9lje3UYsI
- Check out Violin Melody's channel: https://youtube.com/OfficialViolinMelody
2. What about remixes… Can I use them?
Remixes of songs that aren't mine can't be used in anything commercial because I probably used vocals and/or melodies that comes from somepony else, so you can't.
3. But I really want to use your track in my monetized/commercial content
If you really want to use my music commercially, contact me here.
4. Can we play your music or remixes in our radio?
Yes, you can.... as long as it's not commercial. If you have any question about it or want to know more, contact me via email.
6. Can I have your music for free?
You can download it from:
- Bandcamp (Click on "Buy Now" and enter 0 in "Name your price" box)
- SoundCloud (Just click download button under the track. You need to have free SoundCloud account for this)
But... hey, don't worry. You can always check Pony.fm Archive. c:
7. Do you have a Ponysona?
After a few years of waiting I can finally say yes I do! She's a sensual unicorn just like me. c:
You can find
her me on ObscureDragone's DeviantArt.
8. I really like your music. Is there a way I can support you?
9. Why ponies… why???
I like 'em.